F.A.Q.F.A.Q.   BuscarBuscar   ConectarseConectarse  RegístreseRegístrese
All of us have had very good years at our respective univers

Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Foro de Villa Lugano -> Búsqueda de Trabajo
Autor Mensaje
wangshi0816

MensajePublicado: Mar Nov 14, 2017 5:04 am    Título del mensaje: All of us have had very good years at our respective univers Responder citando

PROVIDENCE, R. Matt Murray Jersey .I. - Jerome Samson scored twice, including the winner in the third period, to lift the St. Johns IceCaps over the Providence Bruins 5-4 in American Hockey League action on Friday night. Carl Klingberg added two for the visiting IceCaps (21-16-3) and Austen Brassard scored the other. Samson scored his 12th of the season at 19:01 of the first period, and added a power-play goal — St. Johns only goal in four chances with the man advantage — at 10:02 in the third to make it 5-3. Craig Cunningham scored two for the Bruins (21-15-6), including a last-second goal to pull Providence within one. Jared Knight and Andrew Cherniwchan also scored and Ben Youds recorded two assists. Michael Hutchinson made 32 saves for the IceCaps. His Bruins counterpart Niklas Svedberg stopped 27 shots in the losing effort. Paul Coffey Jersey . The 36-year-old Colts receiver is going back to the playoffs as a division champion. Daniel Sprong Jersey .J. Ellis hit an RBI single in the ninth inning, Hanley Ramirez hit a tape-measure, three-run homer in the first against Cliff Lee and the Los Angeles Dodgers beat the Philadelphia Phillies 4-3 on Saturday night. http://www.penguinsauthenticofficial.com/ron-francis-jersey/ .com) - Graeme McDowell opened up with a first- round, 5-under 67 on Thursday and he holds a 2-shot lead at the WGC - HSBC Champions.TORONTO - By the time the Raptors make their selection in next months NBA draft, provided they stand pat at pick no. 20, three Canadian players should already be off the board. Thornhills Andrew Wiggins, a lock to go in the top three, will be the first of that group to hear his name called followed by possible lottery picks in guards Nik Stauskas and Tyler Ennis, all hailing from the Greater Toronto Area. Fittingly, Ennis initial stop on the pre-draft circuit came in his hometown, headlining the Raptors first workout session Thursday morning. The Brampton-raised point guard, like Wiggins and Stauskas, has been on their radar for a while. "Weve tracked him [for] a long time," admitted general manager Masai Ujiri. "This is one of those deals where we could go to Syracuse as many times as [we wanted], being close to [Toronto], drive up, so I was fortunate enough to go to a couple practices [and] a couple games." What he saw was a young man at the age of 19 who plays the game and carries himself with poise beyond his years, a common denominator among most of the countrys emerging prospects. "He plays very calm and thats the first thing I noticed," Ujiri said of Ennis, set to enter the NBA following his freshman season at Syracuse. "[Hes] very professional and carries himself the right way." "You see his demeanour and I think hell make a good professional." Ujiri has long been enamoured by the prospect of adding a Canadian-born product but remains steadfast in his belief that it would have to be the right player, in the right situation. Understandably, the Raptors GM will not draft a player simply for his passport, rather that player must be able to contribute at the highest level, address a need on the roster and possess the maturity required to strive in a high-pressure scenario. Ennis is a player who would appear to fit the bill. "I dont think anybody enters the draft just wanting to make a team and be happy there," said Ennis, arguably the best pure point guard in this years class. Jaromir Jagr Jersey. . "Personally, I want to make an impact. I thought I was ready for the next level when I decided to enter the draft and if I were to end up on Toronto, I would definitely want to make an impact, especially in my home town." But will he be available to the Raptors at 20? "Id be surprised," Ujiri admitted. Unless the Raptors were to trade up in the draft - a possibility, however unlikely, that Ujiri wont completely rule out - they will likely miss out on that highly touted trio, but given the influx and depth of domestic talent that continues to come out of the country its only a matter of time until they call a Canadian to the podium. "I think anybody thats lucky enough to play in Toronto," Ennis said, "with the fan support that was shown in the playoffs and the great organization that the Raptors have, I think anybody that gets drafted here is lucky. "To have a Canadian would be great for the city, I think everybody would get behind them and I think it would just be a great opportunity." Of course, the Raptors also own a pair of second-round picks - 37 and 59 - where they could snag one of four other eligible Canadians. 7-foot-2 Calgary-native Jordan Bachynski, last seasons NCAA blocked shot leader, was among the participants in Thursdays workouts at the Air Canada Centre, while Quebecs Khem Birch and Torontos Melvin Ejim and Dwight Powell could audition for the Raptors when sessions resume next week. "To have so many Canadians in the draft is big for the country and for the most part, most of them are from the Greater Toronto Area, so I think its great for basketball in Canada and its great for us individually," Ennis added. "All of us have had very good years at our respective universities and wherever we end up I know everybody thats in the draft thats Canadian is hard working and good people off the court, so I think well all be able to find success." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '
Mostrar mensajes anteriores:   
Publicar Nuevo Tema   Responder al Tema    Foro de Villa Lugano -> Búsqueda de Trabajo Todas las horas están en GMT - 3 Horas
Página 1 de 1

Esta página fue actualizada el 25 de April de 2024 a las 08:52:18 hs. Gracias por ayudarnos a crecer.